To set your Out Of Office (OOF) replies follow the below:
- Login to the Outlook Web Application (OWA) by going to https://outlook.itoncloud.com
- Once logged in, click on the Cog in the top right hand corner, then select 'Automatic replies'.
- This should bring a tab out from the right side as shown below, where you can apply and edit your OOF settings
- Make sure you have 'Send automatic replies' option ticked for this to be enabled
- If you tick the 'Send replies only during this time period' this message will ONLY be applied during this time period. If it is unticked, then this message will be applied until turned off.
- Make sure you include the actual message you want displayed (for senders outside and inside the organisation). As you can see in the below example we have the message 'Test OOF' being sent to both.
- Make sure to click on the 'OK' button at the top to save your OOF and apply it