When connecting to ITonCloud Managed Desktop for the first time
1. Open the internet browser, type https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app into the address bar and once loaded, click on "Citrix Workspace app for Windows" to download the latest version.
2. Once the download is completed, click on the downloaded file "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe" to start the installation.
- Google Chrome: The download file will be displayed at the bottom of the internet browser
- Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge: You will receive the message to save or run. Select the option Save then click on Run
- If Windows User account control is switched on, you will receive the prompt to enable the application to make changes to your computer. Click "Yes".
3. At the following prompt, click "Start".
4. Tick "I accept the license agreement" then click on "Install".
5. On the following screen, click "Finish" to complete the installation.
6. To simplify the configuration of the receiver, you may wish to download and run this batch file. Save the file to your desktop, right-click on it and choose "Run as Administrator", this will automatically configure a lot of the settings in the receiver for you.
7. Open up an internet browser, type https://gateway.itoncloud.com into the address bar.Once loaded, type your ITonCloud "Username and Password" and click "Log On" Button.
8. On the following screen, click "Virtual Managed Desktop" to launch desktop.
There is no content with the specified labels