How to install the Citrix Workspace application on your computer
2. Once the download is completed, click on the downloaded file "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe" to start the installation.
- Google Chrome: The download file will be displayed at the bottom of the internet browser .
- Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge: You will receive the message to save or run. Select the option Save then click on Run.
If Windows User account control is switched on, you will receive the prompt to enable the application to make changes to your computer. Click "Yes".
3. At the following prompt, click "Start".
4. Tick "I accept the license agreement" then click on "Install".
5. On the following screen, click "Finish" to complete the installation.
Also, if you get a screen similar to below, tick the option to not show this window automatically and click close.
6. To simplify the configuration of the receiver, you may wish to download and run this batch file. Save the file to your desktop, right-click on it and choose "Run as Administrator", this will automatically configure a lot of the settings in the receiver for you.
7. Once installed, you can navigate to gateway.itoncloud.com and login using your credentials.
8. On the following screen, click "Virtual Managed Desktop" to launch desktop.
There is no content with the specified labels