Set up Exchange ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
When you add your Exchange ActiveSync account, you can sync your Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes wirelessly with your iOS device.
Add your Exchange account
1. Open the settings application on your iPhone
2. Tap on the "Passwords and Accounts" settings option, and then tap on Add Account
Latest iOS update changes
3. If you are using iOS14 or later, you will need to go to Mail, and then select Account
4. Tap on the "Exchange" button
5. Enter your email address along with an optional description (e.g. Work Email). Hit "Next" in the top right hand corner to proceed.
6. The next screen will prompt you with two options.
Preferably you want to select Option 1 (Sign In), which should skip Step 8 (Please note it doesn't always skip Step 8) and go to Step 9.
Whereas selecting Option 2 (Configure Manually) will skip Step 7 take you directly to Step 8.
7. Enter your email address (1) and your email password (2), and then tap "Next" in the top right hand corner.
[If Successful, Skip Step 8]
8. You must follow these steps precisely:
(1) Email - Your email address
(2) Server - outlook.itoncloud.com
(3) Domain - Leave Blank
(4) Username - Your email address again
(5) Password - Your email password
Then hit "Save" in the top right hand corner.
9. If you've reached this screen, then you've done everything correctly. You can choose what you would like to sync onto your device, and once you're done tap "Save" in the top right hand corner.
10. You may receive the below email, which is intended. Emails should start to come through to your inbox within ~5 minutes, and if they don't please contact ITonCloud at either 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or 02 9435 3911.