This guide is to be used when users receive the 'Your automatic reply settings cannot be displayed because the server is currently unavailable. Try again later.' message in Outlook.
- In Outlook, go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings...
- Select your main account and click on 'Change...'
- Select 'More Settings ...'
- In the Microsoft Exchange window, select the Security tab and tick the 'Always prompt for logon credentials' and click Apply.
- After applying the change, click OK > Next > Finish and restart your Outlook application. You will have to fully close Outlook for the changes to apply.
- Open Outlook again and you will be prompted to enter your credentials.
*In case you have multiple accounts in Outlook please confirm the username is correct. If the username displaying is of a different account, please select the option 'More choices' and enter them manually.
- Test the Automatic Replies and follow steps 1-5 again to untick the 'Always prompt for logon credentials' option.